Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Sibling Love



    What I think of autism, I think autism is something everyone should experience in one way or another. It doesn’t have to be a sibling or even a family friend but you should try for a week to help an autistic person and see how hard but rewarding it can be in the end.

Now I will talk about the questions people have asked me to answer.

What do you see when you look at Carson? I see a brother that I wish I could be closer to and experience what other siblings do but I know there are people out there with no siblings at all or even parents with only an autistic kid so I know I am still lucky for what I have and i don’t take it for granted for a second.

What is your favorite thing to do with him? I know it might sound selfish but I really don’t do much with him I have a few things I do with him but not really on a regular basis.

What bothers you most? What bothers me the most is the constant repeating that he seems to do now it is fairly annoying and it is hard to get him to stop sometimes.

What amazes you about him? What amazes me is how well he can remember what he does, he can remember everything that Steve on Blues Clues says and it is crazy to me seeing how my dad has trouble remembering what he had for breakfast.

What do you think he will do when he is done with school? It may be sad or even mean to say but I think he will do the same things he does now, which is watch videos on his IPad and go through his routines but I think he will be happier when he is out of school just like every other kid on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment